[vlc] Re: Question on VLC with 1394

Phung Chi Kien tudong at handheldvn.com
Sun Apr 18 03:20:23 CEST 2004

Please look at  http://www.1394imaging.com/products/interfaces/dfg13941/ for
the Vieo to 1394 Converter from TheImagingSource. It has now a preliminary
support for 2.6.x Linux kernels using V4L2
http://sourceforge.net/projects/video-2-1394/. You can use VLC or VLS in
Linux stream video with V4L input (may be you need to rewrite the driver
from V4L2 to V4L or write V4L2 input for VLC or VLS in Linux).

Phung Chi Kien
Automation engineer
Hanoi, Vietnam