[vlc] Re: DVB?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Wed Apr 21 08:45:20 CEST 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> Um, no, I didn't notice it. Pine isn't too good at showing that kind of
>> stuff. I will test it now. It is against 0.7.1, right?
>>
>diff is against SVN, but should also apply nice against 0.7.1

It applied ok, although the build infrastructure has some problems:

j2ekholm at epia:~/work/debian/epia/videolan/vlc-0.7.1$ make
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating Makefile
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating Makefile
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating Makefile

That repeats ad nauseam. I apparently need to fiddle something to get it
to compile... Maybe just nuke the archive and unpack the original tar.gz.

--
   Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in
   your home.