[vlc] Re: DVB?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Fri Apr 23 12:02:05 CEST 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:

>Jan,
>
>Could you try to disable the following code in file
>modules/access/dvb/access.c line: 362-374
>
>#ifdef 0
>     /* Validating input values */
>     if ( ((u_freq) > frontend_info.frequency_max) ||
>          ((u_freq) < frontend_info.frequency_min) )
>     {
>         msg_Warn( p_input, "invalid frequency %d (KHz), using default
>one", u_freq );
>         u_freq = config_GetInt( p_input, "frequency" );
>         if ( ((u_freq) > frontend_info.frequency_max) ||
>              ((u_freq) < frontend_info.frequency_min) )
>         {
>             msg_Err( p_input, "invalid default frequency" );
>             return -1;
>         }
>     }
>#endif

Ok. I now have the Subversion version from yesterday and can update that
when needed.

>And on line: 350 from modules/access/dvb/dvb.c add
>
>    usleep(100000);

I put it right before the line:

   ret = ioctl_CheckFrontend(p_input, front);

Log from a new run:

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vlc.log

--
         In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies