[vlc] compiling GUI

Frederic Beck frederic.beck at sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr
Mon Apr 26 17:17:02 CEST 2004

Hello

I'm (still :-P) trying to compile VLC. In fact, everything goes well, i
managed to compile ffmpeg anVLC. I would like a GUI, therefore i tried
ti use the option --enable-wxwindows. but after the compiling succeeds
it seems i don't have the wxvlc binary. I tried other options as
follows, but i still get the same proble.

./configure --enable-cdda --enable-ffmpeg --enable-faad
--enable-freetype --enable-wxwindows --enable-skins --enable-gtk
--enable-xosd   --enable-libmpeg2 --enable-oss --enable-sout
--enable-x11 --with-ffmpeg-mp3lame
--with-ffmpeg-tree=../ffmpeg-cvs-2004-04-22 && make

I'm running a Debian GNU/Linux SID with all GTK and WXWindows headers
and runtime librairies. Did if forget an option or is there one which
shouldn't be there ?

Thx for your help
Fred

--
Frederic Beck (frederic.beck at sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr)
Alcatel Business Systems - Enterprise Solutions Division