[vlc] Problem with streaming of XviD and DivX video sequences

Philippe De Neve Philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be
Thu Apr 29 16:27:53 CEST 2004

Hi

when I try to stream a divx or xvid encoded video sequence form VLC to VLC
the video is pretty jerky. It's like pictures aren't displayed in the
correct order. Quality is normal.
If I do not stream the file but just play it, no problerms arise.

* configuration:

    I'm using VLC on a windows XP Proffessional machine (Version 2002,
Service
    Pack 1).
    The VLC version is 0.7.1 (wxWindows Interface).

* No messages are displayed.

* Ive dumped the received videofile. On this the jerkiness is pretty clear.

Do you want the original file + received dumped file?

wfr, Philippe De Neve.