[vlc] Re: What Kind A App ...! Read this before answering to stupid marketing (spam) tricks, PLS!!!

Danislav Kostov dani at ardex.bg
Sun Aug 1 23:16:32 CEST 2004

What Kind A App do u makeHey!!!
I can't believe that you were catched on a simple marketing trick. I'm sure that every on this mailing list went to see the site :(((
May be similar texts are posted on other mailing lists.
Please!!! If in the future you see such a posting... the only thing to do: [Shift]+[Del] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely yours fan,
Danislav Kostov