[vlc] Re: 0.8.1 support for Darwin Streaming Server?

Benjamin PRACHT bigben+spam at videolan.org
Fri Dec 3 20:38:40 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004, Cavalera Claudio wrote :
> I think you can configure this also in the gui.
> However I don't understand how to make RTP RAW MUX work with the gui.
> In my vlc messages i get:
> "access_output_udp warning: be careful that rtp output only works with ts payload (not an error)"
> So is TS payload involved in raw muxing?
> I'm really confused.
> Can someone help me clarifying this?
> Thanks a lot,
> Claudio

The rtp sout module available from the wxwindows gui is a legacy one,
that only supports ts payload in the RTP stream. You should use the new
dedicated rtp sout module instead. As the wxwindows interface hasn't
been updated yet, it is only available from the command line at this
time, on windows and *nix.

--
BigBen