[vlc] Re: vlc and libdvbpsi errors

Chris Bshaw cwbshaw at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 22:25:58 CET 2004

Hi....

I don't even know what streamdev is.....;-)....

I am using vlc on the FC3 box to take a DVB feed from my Nexus-S card. I am
using libdvb-0.5.5 as the interface between vlc and the card.....(I am a bit
new to all of this, so I may not be making a lot of sense.....please feel
free to correct me)....

Not sure if this answers your question.

Chris.