[vlc] Re: Audio filters

Galen galen at myhome.net
Sat Dec 11 01:38:28 CET 2004

Oh, I was assuming that this was something available but not frequently
used and without a GUI, like for example how the OpenGL settings has a
box to enter an OpenGL effect into. Apparently there aren't any.

Are there any suggestions for setting up an arrangement that would
enhance the audio on-the-fly? Maybe another player or something that
would do the trick? I'm looking for a simple sort of thing, so I can
view any the thousands of old movies off archive.org (mpeg 2/4), just
with cleaner audio.

-Galen