[vlc] Re: acessing rtsp and saving to file

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Thu Dec 16 04:22:24 CET 2004

I tried openRTSP, without much luck, however...

The only options to output to file say that it outputs to stdout, do you
know if I can output it to an actual file?

Also for some reason it didn't seem to work. I could access the rtsp stream
through a player, but when I ran openRTSP, I see it connecting, but I don't
see any data being output.

Is VLC not able to output an rtsp stream to a file (.mp4 or .mov) ?

Ricardo