[vlc] Re: VLC 0.8.0 and Windows CE

Rick Davis rickdavisjr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 10:33:34 CET 2004

Gildas,

	I just modified libdvbpsi so I can compile for CE. The biggy is the
typesdefs so I copied the typedefs from vlc to dvbpsitypes.h and included
that in the files. The other problem is the "x..." in the debug and error
macros so I basically made those empty macros for CE for now. I have build
all files in the src directory, all files in the tables directory and just 2
files in the descriptors directory.
	I am under a tight schedule and I will send you my stuff when I get
it all working.

	I am getting ready to test the TS stuff now. Hopefully it will work.
It did compile! :)

--
	Rick