[vlc] Embedded Linux Engineer position - Video4Linux experience desired

Brent Marinaccio brent at hotlinuxjobs.com
Wed Dec 22 11:09:49 CET 2004

Hello,

I am with HotLinuxJobs, and we are a recruiting firm that specializes in the
placement of Linux/Open Source professionals.  We are currently looking to
fill a position for an Embedded Linux Engineer with Video4Linux experience in
Cupertino, CA.  Listed below is a description of the position.  If you are
interested, please respond to this email with an updated version of your
resume.

Hopefully, this list is open to looking at available positions.  If I have
offended any members or protocols of this group, I apologize in advance.  We
have been doing Linux/Open Source related recruiting for almost 5 years and
most groups are open to us positing positions.  If it is against the bylaws
of this group, we will refrain from posting positions in the future.

Linux Device Driver Developer
Salary: Competitive - Direct Hire
Cupertino, CA -

Requirements:
- BS/MSEE or equivalent
- 5 years in C/C++ programming
- 3 years in software development using embedded Linux
- Must possess strong software development and debugging skills in embedded
systems

Preferable:
- Experience with Video4Linux, ALSA, DirectFB, LIRC
- Knowledge with analog and digital video formats
- Knowledge with video color spaces, image compression schemes, video
compression schemes, etc.
- Experience developing software for ARM processors

I will look forward to hear from those that are interested.  Unfortunately,
visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
--
Brent Marinaccio, MBA, SPHR
Director of Open Source Recruiting