[vlc] Re: why not having any success with rtsp?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Wed Dec 22 15:32:19 CET 2004

Hi,

This is VLC accessing a live stream on a DSS server. I'm not sure what you
mean by changing the parameters, since VLC isn't sending, but rather it is
receiving the stream. I can access the same live stream via QT player, but
it doesn't work with VLC.

The debug messages I posted didn't seem to indicate any error, but VLC does
not present any audio or video.

Ricardo