[vlc] Re: Documentation & partnership

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Thu Dec 23 14:31:43 CET 2004

Hello,

The first half of our documentation has been released 2 weeks ago and we
have, at last, found a solution to some practical translation problems.

To get the lt.po file needed for the translation, checkout the following
svn repository :
svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/www.videolan.org/doc

The file is in the play-howto/src/po/ directory.

Once you have completed the translation of this po file, just send it to
me by email and i'll complete the process and put the lithuanian
translation online.

Thanks again for your support to the VideoLAN project,

--
dionoea

PS: once you're finished with the doc, you might want to have a look at
translating vlc itself ...