[vlc] about some additional features [or maybe i haven't noticed yet]

Ralfs snabsters at inbox.lv
Sun Dec 26 02:10:54 CET 2004

I have VLC player and i realy love it becouse BTW this is the only player that
i have use to read [BSPLAYER, WMP and other failed] *.MKV files... but there
is one BIG minuss... for example if i watch files with dual sound [switch
betwean english and japanese for example] 1st file [in fullscreen mode] ends
and starts the second one it's agains in japanese and i need to switch
languages again... [i have noticed if i watch files with bsplayer or other
players then info about my current audio track setting remains]...

P.S. sorry for my English language misstakes... my mother language is Latvian

With respect
Advertisement:

Atrodiet savu celojumu seit!
http://travel.inbox.lv