[vlc] vlc to dvd

B Greenberg indyflik at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 12:22:38 CET 2004

Hello, I have a fairly simple question, maybe I'm just
missing something, but I can not figure out how to
convert VLC files back to a format in which i can burn
to DVD. When I put a regular DVD into my drive, it
opens as a VLC file, but when I take a VLC file to be
burned, it comes up with an error message saying that
it is an unknown format. Just so you know what I'm
working with, I have a G4 running the latest OSX,
using Roxio Toast Titanium to burn DVD's on a sony 16x
DVD burner. Please help me as I am extremely confused
and frustrated. Thank you very much.
-Brandon Greenberg