[vlc] VLC and swap lacks

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Mon Feb 9 18:52:11 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have done some test about stability about vls & vlc. I have detected
some problems using vlc 0.7.0 on windows (no linux tests yet). Usually,
when vlc is playing a streaming video for some days (in the last test,
two days) it crashs, because of windows lacks swap space. Windows alerts
me that swap space is going down, and then vlc hangs.

Is this a VLC issue? or maybe my machine issue?

Thanks,
Mariano.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.