[vlc] Re: Dvb subs from remote TS

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Wed Feb 11 18:29:13 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004, Petrus wrote :
> Hi. I'm trying to have VLC display the subs of a dvb stream (TS
> stream) that I get from a skystar2 card on another machine.

There is a DVB subtitles decoder in VLC but it's largely untested
because we do not know any source with DVB subtitles.

Skystar2 is available on Astra 28,2° E, no ? I know that we can receive
it in Paris with a good dish. Do you know any free-to-air digital channels
on this satellite that has DVB subtitles ? That way, we would be able to
work from France on the DVB subtitles decoder.

--
Alexis de Lattre