[vlc] Re: Streaming and Saving

Petrus wannaearn at libero.it
Mon Feb 16 15:35:35 CET 2004

fenrir:

> > std{access=file,mux=ts,url="reg_can2.ts"}",select="program=3402"}'
> Mhh, you have a little problem with "" used in the second std (for the url),
> Try:

>  std{access=file,mux=ts,url=reg_can2.ts}",select="program=3402"}'

Thankyou, you are right (as always).
My mistake is due to the fact I used the syntax of MRL in the stream out windows
as model (when file is selected, in that line, url="xyz" is used).
I should have remembered that for ordinary (real) urls "" are not needed.
It's a matter of fact that the two methods are not coherent...  ;-)

Petrus