[vlc] Re: video wall question

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Feb 20 10:08:32 CET 2004

The wall filter is very, very basic in it's features. It just open one
window for each slice of the video. It does not attempt to position the
windows at all. For the black bars, these only need to go in edges of the
video, and I think it can be easily solved with the --video-align option on
the different windows.

Sigmund