[vlc] Re: TV server

Andreas Schiffler aschiffler at appwares.com
Mon Feb 23 20:13:03 CET 2004

Yes, that was my guess too. But the http interface provides no "channel"
or "tuner" command. It does however provide a command to pick an item
from the playlist - question can a playlist item control the v4l tuner?

Also the gnome vlc interface is a nice "Sat" button creating a MRL for
accessing DVB streams. I guess what is missing (or disabled) is the same
for v4l.

Should be easy to implement ... Where do I look? Who can help?

Cheers
Andreas