[vlc] Re: Second monitor

Luigi D'Andrea ldandrea at elesia.it
Thu Jan 8 15:35:57 CET 2004

This is my system:
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz 512 MB RAM
Intel 82845G Graphics Controller with the first monitor.
Matrox G400/G450 DualHead with the second monitor.
The system is running with Windows 2000 Professional.

> I have run the window in the second monitor on some Windows systems using
> 0.7.0
>
> Other Windows Systems don't do it.
I don't want to drag the window on the second monitor. When I click on the
play button the moovie window should appear on the second monitor.

I have another problem:
when I drag the moovie window from a monitor to the other the moovie window
become black, but if I drag the MW between the two monitors it shows the
moovie and now I can drag the MW to the other monitor and VLC will show the
moovie. Is this correct?

** Luigi D'Andrea
** SW/FW Engineer
**
** ELE.SI.A. S.r.l.
** ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
** Tel. 39.0774.3653 (int. 226) / Fax 39.0774.3653.300
** http://www.elesia.it