[vlc] Re: saving file

Farshad farshadas at excite.com
Fri Jan 9 02:56:23 CET 2004

Hi,

 Just as a follow-up note on my problem which is solved. I think that
there has been something wrong with my encoded video.
I encoded another MPEG-2 video and it is played and saved at the same
time without any problem. Although, playing and saving at the same
time seems to require a lot of processing power and not all of the
received video can be processed on time even on a powerful laptop
(P4 2.4GHz / 1GB RAM)!
I still have problem with avi format though, will post my problem in
another thread when I make sure that my encoded video is quite okay.

      - Farshad