[vlc] Buffer streaming vlc?

Jean-Francois Dionne videolan at dserv.ca
Sat Jan 17 00:22:02 CET 2004

Hi, maybe someone can help, I'm using vlc like a relay with now, I connect vlc to my mms server (audio only codec mp3), and people connect to vlc for get the stream...

Is there a way for make a big buffer between the mms server and vlc? My sound cut alot of time...

Can we "push" mms stream to vlc or vls? maybe it will be better...

What is the max of user connected in the same time on a vlc? right now I got 50 and 0.01 laod average... (oh I'm using vlc on a unix system, redhat 9)

Jean-Francois Dionne