[vlc] Re: Buffer streaming vlc?

Jean-Francois Dionne videolan at dserv.ca
Sat Jan 17 01:13:02 CET 2004

I will try, but I just see something... I'm playing the stream with media
player:
#transcode{ab=20acodec=mp3}:std{access=mmsh,mux=mp3,url=file....

I just see when I play with wmp, my bandwidth is like 20-24 kbps, (http)
with a normal wmp server is 20.9 (mms-udp)

maybe http take more bandwidth, can I play udp stream with wmp?

Jean-Francois Dionne