[vlc] Re: Linux vlc menus empty.

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo.lists at fabricadeideias.com
Sun Jan 25 14:10:17 CET 2004

Gildas Bazin wrote:

>On Saturday 24 January 2004 17:45, Rodrigo Severo wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>

>>I'm a videolan newbie. I have vlc 0.7.0 under Windows XP and under Linux
>>2.4.24.
>>
>>My vlc Settings, Audio, Video and Navigation menus are completely empty
>>under Linux. Under Windows they get filled only after there is a movie
>>running but Linux ones keep empty even then.
>>
>>What's happening?
>>

>I've seen this as well with old versions of wxWindows.
>Please try to update your wxGtk lib to the latest available.

I grabbed the latest snapshot of wxWindows (and the lastest from vlc
also). This problem (and other one in line also asking for solution) got
solved.

Thanks,

Rodrigo Severo

Rodrigo Severo
Fábrica de Idéias
Fone: +55(61)321 1357
Fax: +55(61)223 1712
SBS - Quadra 2 - Ed. Empire Center - Sala 1301
Brasília/DF - Brasil
CEP: 70.070-904