[vlc] VLC 0.7.0 segfaulting during video playback.

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo.lists at fabricadeideias.com
Tue Jan 27 22:39:11 CET 2004

Hi,

I have vlc 0.7.0 on Linux 2.4.24 and on Windows XP.

My problem is that on Linux vlc segfaults when getting close to 5
minutes of video display, same problem watching different files.

I tried vlc-snapshot-20040124 and the problem is just the same.

On  Windows vlc-0.7.0 plays these files without problems.

I believe more info is necessary for a proper problem identification.
Please tell me what is needed so I can provide.

TIA,

Rodrigo Severo