[vlc] Re: streaming, across cisco routers

hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 09:10:26 CEST 2004

It offen happened with cisco routers that have "software" multicasting
process , they don't process at 100% but at around 70% or so depending on the
traffic !! so be sure you are not loading the router to much !!
and of course, check the ttl value , it defines the number of routers the
packets can cross !