[vlc] Re: sorry to bug ya man this isnt a trouble prob just wanted to say.....

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Mon Jul 5 15:59:24 CEST 2004

Thank you for your enthusiastic reaction.

Paypal account can be found here:
http://www.videolan.org/contribute.html
And though we welcome all contributions I do think a 1000 dollars would
be a bit generous :)

Development versions can be found: http://www.videolan.org/~videolan/
These can be quite unstable though, especially atm.

thank you and have fun,
DJ

On 04 jul 2004, at 10:29, brad bland wrote:
> omg u guys are incredible i tryed runen a svcd spider man 2 dvd
> quality with power dvd 5.0 and the audio/video messed up about 4 mins
> of the movie ur software is incredible im sorry to send u this i know
> this isnt ur department just wanted to say thank u for makeing such
> great software for us all and wanted to know if theres any paypal or
> anything i could contribute to u guys im willing to contribute 1,000
> dollars if u would send me a beta of ur newer software or 100 dollars
> just for a response thnx agein a 1000 thank u's ur the best guys keep
> it up u make it worth watching a video these days
>
> Do you Yahoo!?
---
Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan Hartman (d.hartman at student.utwente dot nl)