[vlc] Re: What Kind A App do u make

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sat Jul 31 13:37:00 CEST 2004

On 31 jul 2004, at 07:06, Carmin Cazz wrote:
> Hi Amateurs,

Hi uptight obnoxious 'pro',

>  I have been using VLC player the last year... Now, Mplayer(which is
> supposed 2 paly .avi only) play your format 10 times better that the
> VLC.... Your player is obsolete and is grasping 4 air way back in the
> row after Mplayer and consortium.... I have a suggestion:

Strange, it is the number 2 most downloaded Mac OS X application on
versiontracker.com I guess some people don't share your experience. Why
did you use it for a year, if you didn't like it?

1: MPlayer does NOT 'only play avi' and is not supposed to either it is
way more versatile than that.
2: Everything VLC supports is mentioned here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/features.html
3: We don't have a format of our own.
4: VLC's streaming capabilities both client and server are highly
superior to MPlayer's and are VLC's main usage.

>  Either improve the VLC or do some kind of other thing like "cooking
> Food or playing Golf" cuz U guys R in Da wrong bizz writing
> software......

1: Improving VLC is our ever continuing goal
2: Who are you to tell us what we should and should not do

>  Hehe - funny that I have 2 tell that and u have not realized this
> yourself.....
>  On a scala from 1-10 your guys end at 1(The worst) take my advice 'N'
> do somethiing better with your time that writing software. You Are
> Waising your valuable Time... CANT U SEE .....

I think you are wasting a lot of time writing useless emails.

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you alright?  ....something seems to be stuck in your throat.

>  This is all we have 2 say about fuck up'z like you idiots.....
>  HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>
>  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>  AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>
>  RGDS
>
>  AtonMusic
>
>  Behold A Pale Horze - Chief Executive Officer

Weird name. I guess your friends call you that ???

>  Www.atonmusic.com - just in case u wanna C how shit is done
> professionaly -

Nice site. It's not even valid HTML
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atonmusic.com%2F

Or have a textual alternative for people without flash installed. Or an
original graphic design. Maybe I should contact the creators of the
Stargate series and alert them a "professional" company is running away
with their Copyrighted material. The FBI is busy with Stargate already,
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/07/27/
129219&tid=153&tid=214&tid=129, so maybe they can just take your site
along with it. Good riddance I say.

> HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HAHAH AH
>  HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAha   -   I could write all day - Your APP
> SUX
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH - your chief
> developer SUX
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
> HAH
>
> HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO
> HOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOHOHOHHO
> HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOH – no1 want this – safe your time
> HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
> OHOH

Performing Heimlich maneuver..............
Failed.
Ah well don't really care about people who can't communicate or be
polite, anyways.

DJ

P.S. how many friends do you have?

---
Videolan - VLC media player
Derk-Jan Hartman (hartman at videolan dot org)
http://www.videolan.org/vlc