[vlc] Re: How is DVB with VLC really used?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Tue Jun 1 12:52:58 CEST 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>>

>>>...trying to grok the undocumented telnet interface...
>>

>> Ah, I found documentation for the telnet interface, but it's unfortunately
>> not at all in sync with reality:
>>
>> 	http://www.videolan.org/doc/vls-user-guide/en/ch05.html#id2855755
>>
>This is for VLS not for VLC. Of course it doesn't match ;-)

Aha, two different telnet interfaces with different commands? Ok, my bad,
I can't even seem to be able to read properly. The laughs are on me this
time. :)

--
Somewhere around the place I've got an unfinished short story about
Schroedinger's Dog; it was mostly moaning about all the attention the cat