[vlc] Re: Nazi Propaganda

Jens Prüfer jens.pruefer at gmx.de
Thu Jun 10 13:43:03 CEST 2004

Hello,

> As the From: is the real from of users actually subscribed to the ml, the
> ml manager lets this messages go. The only way to block these mails
> would be either to detect they are 'spams' or to detect these are non
> english mails. None of the solution are straightforward.

Wonderful. Maybe filtering for user-agent (anything related to Microsoft OS
and/or mailing agents cannot be trusted) should be best practice till those
ever new worm infections have been taken care of ;-)

Oh, and you don't have to send messages to both the mailing list AND my
personal account. Either one will do nicely.

Cheers

Jens