[vlc] Re: Nazi Propaganda

Marvin R. Pierce mpierce at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 10 15:32:23 CEST 2004

mru at kth.se

This type of mail is trapped as spam on my system on my system with this
simple procmail rule:

# Any mail not addressed to me is potential spam
# Warning: may discard BCC's to me
:0
* ! ^To: .*(mpierce|mpierce0713|mrpierce)@(xxxxx.net.au|xxxxxxxx.com.au)
* ! ^To: (root|postmaster|mpierce)@(libranet|localhost)
{
  LOG="TRAPPED SPAM (Not 2 Me TO rule) - "
  :0
    spam/
}