[vlc] R: Re: Trouble with hauppauge pvr250

Umberto Rampa umberto.rampa at coni.it
Fri Jun 11 14:37:30 CEST 2004

Yes we did.
If You run the hauppauge before VLC, and you set VLC to work only with
audio stream it works (it deliver audio over the LAN) but you can't
start video because it was "reserved", allocated by the hauppage
utility. As soon as you stop the utility, you will able to deliver video
...with no audio of course.

We use the chiper WIN TV express (30euros instead 140euros) and it works
very well (but the frame quality is too low..)

HELP...

Umberto