[vlc] Re: Nexus-s or Nova-s for Linux streaming server

Alexander Abraham eskandar74 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 30 15:17:34 CEST 2004

Hello Frank,

take low budget card Nova. With the Nexus card you run into problems.
Cause of the Multimedia DSP chip on Nexus, your are only able to stream
about three channels from the card. There is also a patch for this card
in the kernel 2.6, but why to pay more money for less channels. ;)
With Nova you are able to stream a whole transponder.

Cu,
Alexander

  /\ l e x a n d e r  \ mailto:eskandar74 at yahoo.de
/    \  / b r a h a m   \
University of Applied Science Darmstadt, Germany
Electrical Engineering