[vlc] Re: VLC 0.7.0 for xscale with MPEG4 support

Kausik Sinnaswamy kausik at impulsesoft.com
Mon Mar 1 14:22:02 CET 2004

Hello Jean-Paul
    I tried downloading the vlc IPK from the 0.7.1-test1/ipaq directory.
This directory tree looks different. The same sample file that was
playing earlier is not playing anymore. Can you please send me the
earlier release ?
    I would really appreciate if you could also send me the configure
flags that were used in the following modules:
        vlc
        ffmpeg
        mp3lame
        faad