[vlc] Re: [MOD] RE: Re: Hauppauge 250 & 350 in one PC and bot h streaming

Märt Pais mart.pais at telegrupp.ee
Tue Mar 2 11:06:16 CET 2004

So we have common understanding now but names are not written by my ;) I
checked and cards are under different IRQ and memory ranges are different.
In fact device manager has little diffrence in names also what is missing in
VLC.
Is it possible do give some how some parameters what card it will use?

I'd like to choose PVR audio but after refresh is possible to pick "default"
"none" or "C-media" (this is integrated sound card of PC)

Same one stream and silent as earlier ...

Märt