[vlc] Re: FW: Red Hat 9.0, ivtv-0.1.9 and two Hauppage TV-car ds (PVR-2 50 an d PVR-350)

Benjamin Pracht bigben at via.ecp.fr
Wed Mar 10 23:30:03 CET 2004

Le 9 mars 04, à 16:26, Ahto Tomingas a écrit :

> I am using the RPM packages. Do I have to compile from source code
> myself to get the pvr support?
> If so then do you have any hints?

I'm afraid so... BTW, I think that this input should defenitely be
enabled by default, since it has no external dependency.

Compilation of VLC can be quite tricky when not used to it. In, fact,
the main issue is that you need plenty of contrib libs. Please have a
look at the "dowload vlc sources" page and at the developpers part of
our website.

--
$(echo "BigBen")

Oui, je quote, et alors ?