[vlc] Re: opie vlc qte compile problems

Austin, Brian brian.austin at cirrus.com
Thu Mar 11 22:43:07 CET 2004

update.

I have tried to cross-compile vlc for opie and have found some
interesting errors.
after a configure with the correct opitions, I find that
vlc-config.in contains ldflags for /home/jpsaman qt directory,
and not mine.

This gives an unable to find -lqpe at the linking stage.

Question:  -lqpe is for OPIE and -lqte QT-E correct?

How do I correct the hard links in configure and vlc-configure?

Thanks for your help

Brian