[vlc] Re: reason for not supporting debian/testing

Arnaud Meltz meltza4 at cti.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 12 08:59:15 CET 2004

Hi,

Indeed, the testing branch of Debian is the more active, and the packages
are the most up-to-date. Thus, it is really hard work to support properly
dependancies with other libraries, and provide a rather stable and complete
software, since many libraries can change radically from one day to
another. However, the stable and unstable versions are perfectly supported :)

Regards,

--
Arnaud Meltz