[vlc] Re: concurrent users

Jechiam Gural gural at noterik.nl
Mon Mar 22 08:42:29 CET 2004

Can you elaborate on this...

I'm looking at a solution in which for example 5 concurrent users could see
a MPEG-2  4 Mbps TS or PS streams from a intranetserver for up to two or
three hours. Is the VLC or VLS the best way to go in terms of reliability.
Any data with respect to limitation of concurrent use a number of hours
possible to stream with VideoLan are welcome.

Regards,

Gural