[vlc] Re: concurrent users

Jechiam Gural gural at noterik.nl
Mon Mar 22 10:15:28 CET 2004

Ok thanks...
Just to go one step further

suppose one has a Mpeg-2 PS file as a source, than would the VLC / VLS
framework allow the following Workflow

0) user request to see a Mpeg-2 file  stored in PS format
1) MPEG-2 PS pushed through VLC to transcode it into a TS stream (on the fly)
2) Subsequently the transcoded stream is sent to VLS and streamed as TS
file to 5 a 10 clients via UDP

Regards,

Jechiam