[vlc] Re: infos

Clemente Gauer clemente at ainterface.com.br
Tue Mar 23 01:35:44 CET 2004

Hi Anna,

just try to open the video with QuickTime and  "export" it (Press: ð
and E toghether) and choose on the 1st menu: "Movie to AVI". In the 2nd
menu choose 2X CD-ROM. Once you've done it, just choose a place to save
the .avi movie click on Save "Save". If your quicktime is unregistered,
it may not work. In that case, contact me in private:  18 at macbbs.com.br

Greetings from Brasil

Clemente Gauer