[vlc] Re: New Streaming Problem

Les LaZar llazar at zoltech.com
Thu Mar 25 21:10:08 CET 2004

Ah, a ray of hope.  Could you please be more specific?  Exactly what vlc
commands must I enter on the server side and the client side to accomplish
this?

As a reminder, my system consists of two Via C3 1GHz processors with 256MB
ram connected to each other over a 100MBs ethernet LAN.  There are no other
systems contending for LAN bandwidth.  Video input is from a Win TV Go card
(bt878) that is supported by v4l.  Output is through the integrated video
controller on the Via EPIA MB (CLE266) using the generic VESA driver under
Fedora Core 1.

Thanks for any suggestions.  It wold be a big plus if this would work with
the C3's.

Les