[vlc] VLC player 0.7.2 = no sound!!!

Luis T luist at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 11:03:05 CEST 2004

I've been using the VLC player for playing any media ranging from DVD to
Xvid. I've been using version 0.6.2 until recently but I just downloaded
version 0.7.2 because I heard that it supports OpenGL. Now. when I ran it
with a some DVDs most of them displayed a VERY crisp image but without any
sound...

Anyone has got a solution to this?

Thank you all in advance

PS: I heard that sometimes no audio stream is selected. I made sure it is,
but still no sound.

PS2: By the way... anyone is having problems trying to enter
www.videolan.org?? I haven't been able to access it correctly for 3 weeks
now!!! Can someone please tell me how to fix it? I've been trying to connect
with both Safari and IE