[vlc] Re: VLC over the internet...

Philip Edelbrock phil at edgedesign.us
Tue Nov 9 01:09:18 CET 2004

The how-to docs have good info on doing this, including an example:

http://www.videolan.org/doc/videolan-howto/en/ch07.html#id2533872

You'll probably just need to fiddle with the resolution and bitrate
settings.

If you want to get fancy, you can try transcoding to something else
which might be more internet-bandwidth friendly:

http://www.videolan.org/doc/videolan-howto/en/ch09.html

Phil