[vlc] Vlc and WindowsCE 5.0

Rick Davis rickdavisjr at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 15:39:17 CET 2004

Hello,
    I am porting VLC 0.7.1 to run on WindowsCE 5.0. I am using the port that
Cedric Marodon did for WindowsCE 4.2. I am having problems with direct show.
I managed to get it to compile with no warning and errors. The plugin also
appears to initialize and run fine with no errors. However, all I get is a
white box in the middle of the screen with black on the left and right.
Audio works fine. When I move the mouse in to the black or white, the audio
hesitates some.
Everything works fine using the GDI plugin, it just can't keep up.
Any ideas?

--

Rick Davis