[vlc] No Audio

HEVEN70 at aol.com HEVEN70 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 07:17:11 CET 2004

Hi,
I just downloaded the vlc player and when I tried to play my movie it had  no
sound.  The button next to media player upon download was grayed  out.  Did
this matter?  And when I tried to go into the properties of  the player, the
volume was grayed out, so I couldn't raise it.  And raising  the volume on my
puter didn't help either.  What should I do to get volume  on the player.  The
picture was fine.  Thank you for your prompt  attention to my question.
Candy