[vlc] Re: 0.7.2 link?

Bob Cannard bob at bobtmigo.com
Wed Nov 17 01:03:12 CET 2004

On Nov 15, 2004, at 6:06 PM, Peter wrote:
>  I tried to download VLC 0.7.2 for Mac OS X, but the .dmg file would
> not decompress properly. I believe it is corrupt.

Peter, try downloading from a different mirror.
I've been having this same problem with downloads
from Ecole Centrale Paris, but downloads from
other mirrors have always worked so far.

I suspect that it's something amiss with the
server, not the file, as it happens on several
different versions and the download stops at
different places at different times.

Bob.