[vlc] Change buffer size

Rohit Nerlikar rohitnerlikar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 20:12:05 CET 2004

Hello,
 I am a student in the university of Houston, Houston Texas. I am
doing a project realyted to the streaming of video over WLAN. We as a
group have decided to use the VLC player as the video player. As a part of
the experiment we need to find the optimum buffer size of the player.
So we need to modify the buffer to check the optimum value.

 Can any one please guide us as to where in the source code can the buffer
size be modified?

 OR

 What is the name of the final (data) buffer used in the source code of
the VLC player?

 Regards,
Rohit